Apiculture Expert Assistant
As part of the project “Development and Commercialization of Innovative Beekeeping Weights – Sunbee” as part of the Call for Innovation of newly established MSPs, we have a need for your services. Please scroll text for an English version if you consider joining our team.
NATJEČAJ ZA ČLANA TIMA
STRUČNI SURADNIK ZA PČELARSTVO
1. Name and address of the contracting authority
H. Kolomana 6A, 31400 Đakovo
tel: +385 97 7128 538
2. Legal basis Procurement Procedure for Persons Not Obligated to the Public Procurement Act, v3.0
3. The contracting authority shall execute the procurement procedure on the basis of one tender, according to the criterion of selection of the eligible tender according to the most economically advantageous tender criterion (Public Procurement Law, Common National Rules – version 3.0)
DATA ON THE PROCUREMENT SUBJECT
4. Description of Procurement: Apiculture Expert Assistant
5. Defining Responsibility: The member will be engaged in product development activities as well as part of commercialization. During product development activities, the task is an advisory function in conducting experiments and gathering and processing data that will be used as a significant resource in the project. Commercial activities include advice on end-user access and fair activity planning.
6. Place of work: arbitrarily
7. Minimum Competencies:
- 3 years of experience in technology and organization of beekeeping
- 1 year of experience in participating in beekeeping institutions (eg Association, Cooperative, Scientific Institution etc.)
CONTAIN OF TENDER
8. The offer must contain a signed and certified offer in free form. Prices must be expressed in kunas in gross amount. The Bidder is obliged to offer the complete described services. Bids that do not cover all procurement items will be assessed as unacceptable and will not be considered.
9. Deadline and manner of delivery of the bid: until April 9th. The tender can be delivered electronically.
10. The validity of the tender is 15 calendar days.
11. Term and Payment Terms Payment by Contract.
By submitting a bid you confirm that you own the minimum competencies required by the tender. You are free to submit a resume. Use contact email for submitting a tender.